The City of Sheridan has been following the coronavirus (COVID-19) and is monitoring both local and state public health authorities. The City will continue to update and share information as circumstances evolve.
For the latest information about COVID-19, visit:
Cash relief activated for Arapahoe County families in need
Arapahoe County families experiencing economic hardship during the COVID-19 pandemic may qualify for short-term, state-sponsored financial assistance to help them through the crisis.
Beginning immediately, families may apply for the Colorado Works County Emergency Disaster Program through Colorado PEAK, an online service that allows qualified Coloradans to screen and apply for medical, food, cash and early childhood assistance.
City Service Closures: (updated Tuesday, March 17th at 3:00pm)
- City Hall will be closed to the public beginning 4:30pm on Tuesday, March 17th. Services are still available by phone or online; see below for contact lists by department.
- The City has cancelled all non-essential meetings in City buildings and suspended any room reservations until June.
- Municipal Court dates have been canceled until further notice.
- For up to date information on City Council, Board, Commission and Committee meetings, please check the Calendar. The City is looking into options for virtual meetings. For any questions, please call City Clerk at 303-438-3306 or email City Clerk.
- Critical services such as Police, Fire and Public Works will continue to maintain a presence at City Hall and in the field.
City Services Provided Online and by Phone:
Sheridan Municipal Court Canceled
Mandatory Appearances have been POSTPONED to the following dates:
- March 19th to May 7th
- March 26th to May 14th
- April 2nd to May 21st
- April 9th to May 28th
Please check back closer to your court at these dates are subjected to change.
What you need to know:
- Defendants will be contacted by the court (by telephone or mail)
- All defendants court dates will be reschedule
- If do not hear from the court by March 25th, 2020 please contact the Court Administrator or Court Clerk @ 303-762-2200
- Court Payment Options:
- Pay with a credit card over the phone (2.5% fee for using a credit card)
- Drop a payment in the after hours drop box by the front door of City Hall (Brown Box)
- Mail a payment to: 4101 S. Federal Blvd, Sheridan, CO 80110
- Probation questions email the Probation Officer.
- Community Service questions email Community Corrections or call 303-654-8531. Work Crew for March, April, and May have been canceled. Please report on June 6th, 2020 at 7:55am.
South Suburban to Close All Facilities to Prevent Coronavirus Spread
South Suburban Park and Recreation District (SSPRD) will close all facilities tonight, Friday, March 13, and all golf courses beginning Saturday, March 14, at the conclusion of regular business hours to prevent the spread of COVID-19. The closure is expected to stay in place through Friday, March 27, but will be reevaluated on Thursday, March 19.
At the recommendation of state and local health organizations, the closure includes all recreation centers, golf courses, tennis facilities, sports domes, entertainment and community centers, ice arenas, and the cancelation of all programs, classes and camps.
The closure allows SSPRD to deep clean facilities and help prevent the spread of disease. Please note that South Suburban has zero confirmed cases of COVID-19 at this time. This closure is being made out of an abundance of caution.
For patrons who have already signed up for classes, programs or camps, credits will be issued. Information on credits for programs, classes and camps scheduled during this time will be sent to registrants in the upcoming days.
Updates will be available when necessary on ssprd.org.