VOLUNTEERS NEEDED @ Sharing With Sheridan (SWS) Food Pantry
Pickup order at Food Bank of the Rockies (FBR) I-70 & Havana; deliver to SWS Food Pantry
- Wednesdays unless there is a holiday, then the alternative schedule will be discussed ahead of time.
- Arrive at FBR 9:30-9:40am. Load order into personal vehicles, return to food pantry, work with the team to unload.
- Open bed pickups are great to accommodate wrapped pallet; SUVs, pickups with shell cover, and station wagon type cars also work.
- Lift boxes/crates up to 40lbs; vehicle able to carry somewhat heavy load.
- Assist our shoppers from approximately 3:00-7:00 Thursdays (holiday schedules may differ)
- Assist shoppers selecting food and getting their food to their vehicle.
- Restock shelves, repackage bulk food, various tasks as needed (could be on other days).
Sharing With Sheridan Food Pantry is located in the Sheridan Recreation Center.
Food Pickup, Loading and Unloading: