Permit Applications

The following is a list of frequently used applications that pertain to the Public Works Department:

You can submit your Right-of-Way permit application through our plan review portal.

Permits for Block Parties must be filled out in person. Hard copies of Block Party Permits are available at City Hall.

For more information about any of these applications, contact the Public Works Department at 720-596-4429.