If Box B is checked, there will be no fine amount filled in on the summons. Follow these instructions on your Court date:
- Arrive on the Municipal Court date at the time noted on your summons
- Have a parent or guardian present if you are under 18 years of age
- Check in with the Court and then speak to the prosecuting attorney if you wish
- Listen to the judge advise you of your rights
- Pay fines and costs at the time they are imposed by the court or ask for a stay of execution (extension of time)
Failing to Act
If you fail to take one of the actions listed for either Box A or Box B, you will be subject to at least one of the following consequences:
- A lien against your driver's license may be placed with the Colorado Division of Motor Vehicles. You will not be able to renew your license until all fines are paid.
- A warrant may be issued for your arrest.
For More Information
For more information about traffic offenses, please contact Court Administrator Kathi Husek at 303-762-2204.