The City of Sheridan Municipal Code
is maintained online by the Municipal Code Corporation
of Tallahassee, Florida.
The online code is updated on an annual basis and will not include ordinances from the current year.
City Ordinances Adopted in 2014
- Annexation of Property 3371 W. Hampden Ave.
- Amending Code Pertaining to Council's Regular Meeting
- Regulations for Motels, Hotels and Extended Stays
- Cable Franchise Agreement
- Marijuana Residential Cultivation Restrictions
- Amending Code Pertaining to Home Based Business
- PUD/ODP Approval for Property located at 3371 W. Hampden Ave.
- Waste Collection Services
- Beverage Tastings
- Amending Code Pertaining to Deposits for Land Use Applications
- Amending Code Pertaining to Trade Contractor's Licenses
- Backyard Fowl