News Flash Home
The original item was published from 1/25/2021 11:36:01 AM to 1/25/2021 5:35:01 PM.
City of Sheridan News Flash & E-Newsletter
Posted on: January 25, 2021
[ARCHIVED] Webinar - Support for Colorado Small Businesses
Webinar -- Support for Colorado Small Businesses: Unlocking federal and state resources
Monday, January 25 at 5:30 pm on Governor's Facebook page
This webinar will be held by Governor Jared Polis on Monday, January 25 to bring awareness to and assist underserved businesses, as well as the small business community at large, with accessing state and federal stimulus programs. The webinar will also assist with where and how to reach the technical support needed to understand and unlock the programs.
We will address these frequently asked questions:
- What grants are available?
- What can new businesses/start-ups apply for?
- What can I apply for today?
- What is available for businesses facing eviction from their landlord?
- Where do I go to apply for PPP?
- Is there a list of participating vendors?
- Joey Jenkins, Colorado Small Business Development Center Network Director (Moderator)
- Frances Padilla, Colorado District Office SBA Director
- Alyson Anderson, Colorado Office of Economic Development & International Trade / Colorado Department of Local Affairs
- Aikta Marcoulier, Executive Director Pikes Peak SBDC
- Lorena Cantarovici, Maria Empanada founder
The webinar will be held on the Governor's Facebook page. You do not need to have a Facebook to watch the webinar. Set a reminder in your calendar to visit the Governor's Facebook at 5:30 pm on Monday to attend.