The City of Sheridan has been following the coronavirus (COVID-19) and is monitoring both local and state public health authorities. The City will continue to update and share information as circumstances evolve.
For the latest information about COVID-19, visit:
City Service Closures: (updated Tuesday, March 17th at 3:00pm)
- City Hall will be closed to the public beginning 8am on Wednesday, March 18th. Services are still available by phone or online; see below for contact lists by department.
- The City has cancelled all non-essential meetings in City buildings and suspended any room reservations until June.
- Municipal Court dates have been canceled until further notice.
- For up to date information on City Council, Board, Commission and Committee meetings, please check the Calendar. The City is looking into options for virtual meetings. For any questions, please call City Clerk at 303-438-3306 or email City Clerk.
- The Police Department building remains open.
City Services Provided Online and by Phone:
Sheridan Municipal Court Canceled
What you need to know:
- Defendants will be contacted by the court (by telephone or mail)
- All defendants court dates will be reschedule
- If do not hear from the court by March 25th, 2020 please contact the Court Administrator or Court Clerk @ 303-762-2200
- Probation questions email the Probation Officer.
- Community Service questions email Community Corrections.
South Suburban to Close All Facilities to Prevent Coronavirus Spread
South Suburban Park and Recreation District (SSPRD) will close all facilities tonight, Friday, March 13, and all golf courses beginning Saturday, March 14, at the conclusion of regular business hours to prevent the spread of COVID-19. The closure is expected to stay in place through Friday, March 27, but will be reevaluated on Thursday, March 19.
At the recommendation of state and local health organizations, the closure includes all recreation centers, golf courses, tennis facilities, sports domes, entertainment and community centers, ice arenas, and the cancelation of all programs, classes and camps.
The closure allows SSPRD to deep clean facilities and help prevent the spread of disease. Please note that South Suburban has zero confirmed cases of COVID-19 at this time. This closure is being made out of an abundance of caution.
For patrons who have already signed up for classes, programs or camps, credits will be issued. Information on credits for programs, classes and camps scheduled during this time will be sent to registrants in the upcoming days.
Updates will be available when necessary on ssprd.org.