The City of Sheridan has been following the coronavirus (COVID-19) and is monitoring both local and state public health authorities. The City will continue to update and share information as circumstances evolve.
For the latest information about COVID-19, visit:
City Service Closures: (updated Tuesday, March 17th at 3:00pm)
- City Hall will be closed to the public beginning 8am on Wednesday, March 18th. Services are still available by phone or online; see below for contact lists by department.
- The City has cancelled all non-essential meetings in City buildings and suspended any room reservations until June.
- Municipal Court dates have been canceled until further notice.
- For up to date information on City Council, Board, Commission and Committee meetings, please check the Calendar. The City is looking into options for virtual meetings. For any questions, please call City Clerk at 303-438-3306 or email City Clerk.
- The Police Department building remains open.
City Services Provided Online and by Phone: