City Hall Information
City Service Closures:
- City Hall will be closed to the public beginning 4:30pm on Tuesday, March 17th. Services are still available by phone or online; see below for contact lists by department.
- The City has cancelled all non-essential meetings in City buildings and suspended any room reservations until June.
- Municipal Court dates have been canceled until further notice.
- For up to date information on City Council, Board, Commission and Committee meetings, please check the Calendar. The City is looking into options for virtual meetings. For any questions, please call City Clerk at 303-438-3306 or email City Clerk.
- Critical services such as Police, Fire and Public Works will continue to maintain a presence at City Hall and in the field.
- Declaration of Local Disaster
City Services Provided Online and by Phone:
- Building Permits, Right-of-way Permits, and Contractor Licenses- Can be submitted by email Permit Tech or call 303-762-2200 with any questions.
- Municipal Court Fines -
- Pay with a credit card over the phone (2.5% fee for using a credit card)
- Drop a payment in the after hours drop box by the front door of City Hall (Brown Box)
- Mail a payment to: 4101 S. Federal Blvd, Sheridan, CO 80110
- If you have questions please email the Court Administrator or email the Court Clerk or call 303-762-2200.
- Business Licenses - renew online at MUNIRevs if you have questions email the Business License Administrator or call 303-762-2200.
- Pay your sales tax online at MuniRevs. if you have tax questions email the Tax Administrator or call 303-762-2200.
- Looking for a site plan/plat map of a property? email Planning Department.
- For all other report requests call the Police Department at 303-438-3316.